Report A Problem

Lighthorne Parish Council is responsible for services and amenities in the village, such as the pavilion, the playing field, the playground, most greens and verges the bus shelter and the radar speed sign.

From time to time, there may be issues within the parish for which the Parish Council is not directly responsible. These should be reported to the responsible authority in the first instance, but the Parish Council will always be interested in such reports and may be able to assist if the responsible authority is being unhelpful.

Use the information below to find the Responsible Authority and to report a problem in the village:

Lighthorne Parish Council
  • Damage/vandalism to the pavilion, the playing field, the playground, the bus shelter or other areas under the control of Lighthorne Parish Council
  • Overgrown hedges or verges in the village

Warwickshire County Council
  • Highways, which includes issues such as potholes, street lighting, faulty traffic lights, faulty bridges or culverts, faulty or worn road markings, damaged or missing road signs, damaged roads or pavements and empty grit bins
  • Nuisance vehicles, which includes abandoned vehicles and breaking parking restrictions
  • Storm water flooding, which includes issues such as highways flooding
  • Fly-tipping
  • Rights of way
  • Unauthorised gypsy and traveller camps
  • Ragwort or Japanese knotweed
  • Vulnerable children and adult abuse concerns

Stratford District Council
  • Planning, including issues related to trees
  • Missing bin collections and other issues related to refuse
  • Dog control, including out of control or dangerous dogs and dog fouling (if a dog attacks or threatens a human, then it is a police matter)
  • Street cleansing, including road sweeping and dead animal removal

Other Issues
  • Domestic water, including water supply leaks originating under public land, is the responsibility of Severn Trent Water
  • Injured animals can be reported to the RSPCA
  • If you hit a deer or wild boar, please report it to Deer Aware